Simms Men's Freestone Wading Pants—CloseoutThe Freestone Pant is designed for warmer days to complete your lightweight kit. These durable waist-highs pack small and travel far with all the brush-busting toughness and moisture-wicking breathability of their chest-high cousins. They also are feature rich to promote natural mobility when negotiating unmarked obstacles in and out of the water.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Integrated, adjustable waistband offers comfort and security
- Articulated patterning and center-leg seam construction
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™
APPROX. WEIGHT: 33 oz./936 g