Waterproof and lightweight in 4-layer GORE-TEX
You simply can't match GORE-TEX and the fit of the Simms wader. Durable, comfortable, and highly waterproof and breathable are among the many complimentary adjectives used to describe the Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Wader.From backyard boat ramp to AK tent camp, Simms' G4 Pro wader is lived in by more professional guides than all others combined. Rugged and ultra-quiet 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell technology in the seat, leg, and waist takes stay-dry to the next level - enhancing your internal A/C capabilities with breathability. In addition, G4s feature the largest zippered chest pockets available on any Simms waders, plus a flip-out tippet tender to keep all your river mainstays in tow. G4 Pro. Guides' pick for the future of fishing seasons in session.
• Zippered, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pocket(s) for strategic storage & cold-weather reprieve
• Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX® belt loops for enhanced strength & durability
• 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper for breathability
• 4 layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water & on the trail
• Patented front & back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
• Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
• Sharkfin Hemostat Buckle
• Patented compression-molded anatomically engineered stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit
• Compression molded foam in bootie minimizes lace bite, improves toe mobility, & enhances boot fit.
• Compression molded foam improves ankle/calf boot fit, & provides added ankle support/padding.
These are the toughest waders you can buy! The fit is great with room to layer in the cold without being too bulky. They are definitely for cooler weather, but are comfortable up to about 80 degrees. The design and engineering are thoughtful for fishing a wide range of conditions with extra pockets and patches to stay organized. These certainly have you covered for every situation up to “wet wading”.