Simms Men's Solarflex Armor Shirt Stillwater Travel Logo
Simms Solarflex united with Stillwater Fly Shop Travel Logo. Coolcore® cooling technology and UPF50 are combined to make Simms most advanced sungaiter to date. Powered by COR3™ fabric tech, this hardworking piece wicks moisture and neutralizes unwanted odors at the source. Coolcore® ensures up to 30% lower surface temperature when wet. In addition, full coverage gaiter design protects you from the sun's rays. Raglan sleeves allow for unrestricted movement.
• Simms COR3™ fabric technology – quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF50
• Coolcore™ fabric technology - up to 30% lower surface temperature when wet
• Polygiene® fabric treatment for natural and permanent odor-control
• Patent-pending full coverage gaiter design
• Simms logo on FRONT & Stillwater Travel logo on left ARM and BACK of shirt
Body: 84% polyester / 16% spandex
Upper Arm & Side Panels: 91% polyester / 9% spandex
WEIGHT: 7.5 oz.
Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, Simms offers a wide range of clothing that features a minimum of 30 UPF (very good) up to 50 UPF (excellent). UPF is the Ultraviolet Protection Factor indicating the quantity of the sun's UV radiation absorbed. A rating of 50 allows only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through the fabric, thereby reducing your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of Simms' UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.